Q. What happens when someone meditates in a Pyramid?
A. EGYPTIAN - Medation Pyramids Careful study reveals several unique and beneficial qualities that may be derived from Pyramid Meditation. Experienced Meditators relate profound results in their quest for expanded awareness.
Visualization, safe breathing techniques posture and mantras reportedly heighten the process. Symbols, focusing crystals, color and sound have been introduced for hundreds of years. Extensive research also reveals the value of Meditation, enabling one to attain advanced level of awareness.
Transcendental Meditators have claimed relief from insomnia, various addictions, mental confusion and stress. Further testimonials show decided improvement with wellness, personality development, job performance, and learning abilities. Faster reaction time; increased self control and self confidence are the rewards of right meditation.
From several thousand testimonials, both verbal and written, among experienced and non-experienced pyramid meditators throughout the world, the open-frame, panel-less pyramid form shows the following consistently reported eight basic reactions.
- A sense of weightlessness
- Electric-like tingling sensations
- Feelings of warmness, usually in the upper portions of the body
- Tranquility, relaxation and freedom from tensions
- Dreams with vivid colors and graphic visions
- External stimuli, sight and sounds particularly fade away
- Time distortion, Space consciousness prevails
- Deeper, more fulfilling meditations and higher energy levels