Q. What is the alignment for a Pyramid Greenhouse?
A. We assume that you are all set on plans for design and construction of your Garden Pyramid, and only wish to be assured of correct alignment, in which case, the following advice is offered:
- The base sides (not corners) should be aligned with the Compass Cardinal Points.
- You can use Celestial North aligned with Polaris "North Star."
- Instead: Magnetic Compass North is also ok.
- Celestial North may agree with the street direction in front of your house.
- Alignment can safely deviate from absolute north by three or four degrees.